This is a blog of a garden developing from a patch of grass to a wildlife haven. You can watch the garden grow with me and learn of interesting occurences! I have been creating a garden with wildlife in mind, and I hope to encourage people to welcome wildlife back into their gardens too. If you don't have a garden, this blog can be your garden, and you may learn of things you can do to help wildlife anyway!

I am, of course, only a begginer at gardening, but I hope to learn as I go along. I will add any useful information I collect to the blog as and when I discover it.

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Crow – visited garden

The crow mainly comes here to feed, but I have heard it crowing from the roof-tops. I saw a couple of crows mobbing a buzzard too.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Our crows look really big when they land in the garden for scraps. They are very wary of humans.

Manda said...

So are ours, but the magpies are more wary. (Either that or the magpies have better eyesight!)

Karen said...

I like crows, even though I am slightly scared of them. I used to see them a lot in Stirling, there would always be one sat on a post or something that I would have to walk pst quite closely and it wouldn't fly away, like it was waiting for me!